Wednesday, March 16, 2011

south by south what what!

It's that time of year again in Austin, when keyboards lose coloring on the letter "s" "x" "s" and "w", when all the coolest and hippest people around the country flock here to "check in" and #party, and when companies try to woo you with their free beer and hip new bands. Basically it's Spring Break on steroids, nowhere near a beach -- a grad student's dream.

I'll admit this is my first South By, but I've been on my "A" game when it comes to going to some pretty sweet networking events.

Cool companies, thank you in advance for showering me with schwag. 

I've got some T-shirts, lots of free food, some jump drives, free beer, free music, light-up cups, coozies, and at least five pairs of sunglasses. It's only Tuesday -- sign of things to come!


The Red Light Apartment.


The Limousines at Mohawk 
Cacti at Sicola Martin

Washed Out at Mohawk



Late night delicious doughnuts at Gourdoughs

No comments:

Post a Comment