Tuesday, March 22, 2011

shaping young minds.

For whatever fateful reason, some higher power gave me a Teaching Assistant position. I'll admit, I was hesitant at first because I don't particularly do well speaking in front of people, but I figured it would be a good experience. So far so good. I don't think my students hate me, yet, also good.

Today, however, was my first experience where I felt like I made a significant impact on their day.
I presented a lecture on the importance of remaining professional at all times, branding yourself, and remaining current with the times.

So, you guessed it. I showed the Rebecca Black video. BAM.
34 million views in 11 days and I'm responsible for at least 70 unaccounted views. I felt like a champion.

Posted on March 11th to "The Daily What", a blog that has loads of followers, something I hope to one day accomplish, this little ditty has taken the music and social media industry by storm. It's spreading like wild fire, not because it's good, but because it's THAT bad.

If you haven't seen it, I'll contribute to the madness. Here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment